Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sausage Stuffed French Loaf

One of my favorite cookbooks is Southern Living's "Easy Weeknight Favorites". It has fast, easy, and tasty recipes for any night of the week. I often make the Triple Chocolate Cake and keep it in the freezer for when needed. Wednesday's main course was the Sausage Stuffed French Loaf. We have been eating a lot of sandwiches this week- it has been so busy!

I found the recipe for the sausage stuffed french loaf online, so it is linked on the sidebar. I recommend the entire book.

Work that recipe:

Since I was making one batch, I made extra of the ground beef/sausage mixture without the bread crumbs and put it in the freezer. Now I'm ready for another meal when life gets busy- or I get lazy. Either is possible.

I also pulled together Cauliflower Soup (see link). There was enough to share with my neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment