Monday, April 25, 2011

Is that sun?

The Easter holiday is past and thankfully we did a lot of relaxing and had a lot of family time. I served the later meal of the day and included some friends who are just as close as family. I served a simple dinner and great desserts. Ham, cheezy scalloped potatoes, cole slaw, individual cheesecakes, and charolotte russe. The links for the potatoes, cheesecakes, and charolette russe are posted.

The sun came out this afternoon. I had planned on serving cheeseburg sliders this week and took advantage of being able to eat outside. It was a night when the whole family was home. The kids were playing outside as I cooked and we were able to go on a family walk after dinner.

My plan for the rest of the week:
Breakfast for dinner one night my husband works late
Pasta with alfredo sauce
Leftover buffet

No comments:

Post a Comment