Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders

Chicken tenders are always a hit at my house. Yesterday I used chicken tenders already packaged from the grocery store- they were on sale. Most times, I cut the chicken breast myself. Here's how I made them:

In a bowl I mixed 2 eggs and 4 minced garlic cloves.
In a second bowl, I combined 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
I prepared a sheet pan with cooking spray and a little olive oil. Dip the tenders first into the egg, then into the Parmesan mixture. Place on baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.

I made extra for later in the week.

Our side dishes were asparagus and salad.

2 comments:

  1. This is the fastes and easiest receipt i ever will try :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked them

    ReplyDelete