Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Is a meal possible?

Ok, so today is totally busy, busier than normal. I am back at one of my jobs, Jack has a morning agility camp, there is a 3pm showing at our house, Tim has to be at practice at 4pm, Molly at cheer at 5pm, Jack at practice at 6pm and Meg has a birthday party at 6:30.

So far, we went to agility camp (the kids and me), and the kids are at work with me. I picked up bagels and I packed banana bread and breakfast bars. They will be ready for lunch (or something soon-- hopefully, before I get into class or they will have to wait). I can get Tim to the field then go home. Molly can get ready, I plan to make the ground beef for tacos and get that ready for a taco meal after the practices. My hubby can get that warmed and together if Meg and I are not back from the party by then.

What is really lucky for me-- the birthday party is at my friend's restaurant. At least I will have my meal served to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment