Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Still eating late

Have I mentioned that I do not like to eat after the kids' practices? In case I haven't: actually, I hate to eat that late for a few reasons. I am starving (and so is everyone else) by that time and I usually go to sleep soon after so that I will be up early in the morning. It messes up my breakfast pattern. However, if I want most of the family at the table at the same time, it will continue to happen.

I made Chicken breasts with anchovy-basil pan sauce and zucchini-ricotta fritters with a side of risotto. It was a great meal and there are not many leftovers. I really like when risotto is leftover so that I can have it for breakfast- no luck this time.

I have sauce defrosting for tonight. That may last for more than one meal- but, with football players, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment