Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Monday Plan

Molly is taking dance lessons in Old Forge on Monday nights from 6:30 to 8:30 this year. If you are not familiar with Old Forge, Pa, it is known for it's pizza. If fact it is the "Pizza Capital of the World". My husband and I grew up in Old Forge and we have tried all the pizza places, but our kids have not.

Our Monday night dinner plan, while Molly is at dance, is to visit each place. Last night, we started at Salerno's. The kids have had Salerno's pizza before so it was not new, but it was good.

I wanted to have a rating sheet for each place so we could compare each place but my family would not "play" with me. Oh well.

By the way, we do save pizza for Molly to eat after dance. But last night, she did not get any chicken wings...don't tell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment