Monday, October 24, 2011

Usually Pizza Night

Mondays have been our Old Forge pizza night, but tonight I have a meeting. Many of the pizza places are not open on Mondays, so we went out last night for pizza. We went to Anthony's, one of our favorite places to eat. Because our anniversary is Tuesday, the kids ate pizza and we ate steak and shrimp and a variety of their menu.

Today, with our busy dinnertime schedule, I started to get prepared before work. I am making Honey-Lime Grilled Chicken, except I am not grilling it. My husband will be finishing the recipe (taking it out of the oven). I made the sauce this morning. I will broil the chicken for a bit and add the barbecue sauce before I leave for my meeting.

Have you tried the potatoes that come in their own steamer package? They are a little more costly, but they are done in the microwave in 8 minutes. From that point you can serve them, or mash them, or make gnocchi out of them. For busy weeknights, it is a life saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment