Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Both options

I wasn't sure what to do with the pork loin, serve it or freeze it. I was able to do both. We did not go for pizza- we saved that for another time. My dad was able to take Molly to dance, so I had time to get dinner together.

I sliced about half of the pork tenderloin for last night's dinner and wrapped the other half for the freezer. The freezer portion is ready to eat or be transformed into pork fajitas, or pulled pork, or just sandwiches!

To reheat the slices, I put them into a skillet with a little chicken stock. I did not want them to dry out. After they were heated, I took the pork out, reduced the chicken stock, added some white wine, and thickened the sauce with butter and flour. Potatoes, from the steamer bag, and zucchini finished the meal.

Tonight my husband is working late. I plan to make tacos for dinner. Quick to make and easy to clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment