Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Update

As I am getting ready for our Christmas Eve meal and the usual holiday baking, I still have to feed my family...go figure. I did make the Sausage Stuffed French loaf (recipe linked on bottom right list). That is a good and easy sandwich and I doubled the recipe and froze the extra for another meal.

So far the completed cooking list includes:
Freezer Chocolate Souffles
Crab cakes
Italian cookies
Peppermint Patty cookies
Sugar cutout cookies
Fettuccine
Tuna Sauce
Chocolate Chip Cookies

That does not seem like a lot, does it? Some more cookies and a cake or two will get done and the Christmas Eve Meal is ready except for last minute stuff. You can cook the clams too early.

If you want recipes to any of the above, comment on this page to me. I will be happy to share.

2 comments:

  1. I want the freezer chocolate souffles please....They are the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, Here is the link:
    http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/brownie-freezer-souffls-10000001923985/

    I have the recipe in the Incredible Chocolate recipes book by Southern Living. I recommend the book.

    ReplyDelete