Monday, June 4, 2012

Lots of Preps for the week

This is our last week of school.  It is also the week of my girl's dance recital (which means blocking and dress rehearsals) and together, my boys have about 4 baseball games...my best estimate at this point.  You moms know what I mean.

Yesterday, I started cooking because today was going to be busy AND I have to start planning for lunches at home. 

Tonight, we are having Crab Cakes.  I used this recipe because I like to try new recipes. It is a very good crab cake. I like to serve crab cakes with a remoulde sauce over a salad. I made a Four Bean Relish to last the week as needed. It looks great with the salad. I also roasted corn on the cob...best technique ever! 

For the non-crab cake eaters in the family, I made pasta with broccoli.  If you read the blog regularly, pasta and broccoli is always a hit!  I hope I have leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment