Monday, October 26, 2009

Steak and Cheese

Giant Steak and cheese
Baked fries
Tossed salad

How To:
Cut potatoes at 3:30 while kids are doing homework. I will also pre bake the potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. I will shut off the oven to go to yoga and finish cooking them before dinner.

After yoga, put oven back on to heat fries. I sliced the beef, seasoned it with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. I sauteed it while my husband made the salad (I hate making salads). Once the beef was done, topped with cheese. The giant part was a large round loaf that was cut in half, topped with stead and cheese and cut at the table. The kids thought it was the neatest thing. I got the idea from Rachel Ray Magazine.

I also made my soup for the week (usually done on Sundays, but I was late this week). Look for the Creamy Chicken and Rice Soup recipe link on the sidebar. It is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment