Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Eggplant Parmesan

Last week was so busy, I wanted to make this week easy and maybe take care of the house a little more than usual. My meals were planned to be low maintenance.

Well, it was a good plan because I had a cold from hell! I came home from work early and went to bed. Luckily, all my husband had to do was pull things together. Pasta and eggplant parmesan was the plan. The sauce was made weeks ago and i pulled that out of the freezer the day before. Boiling pasta and done for the kids.

Let's talk about the eggplant parmesan. I breaded and fried it about a week ago and froze it. It was the first time I tried that. The results- not so great. The eggplant was a little mushy. I may try this one more time, reheating the eggplant before assembling with the cheese and sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment