Sunday, November 1, 2009

Saturday and Sunday

I did my major work on Friday night. We were so busy on Saturday, we left the house at 9am and returned at 5pm and left again at 5:30 for dinner at my mother-in-laws. McDonald's provided lunch. When fast food is once in a while, it is a treat for the kids. Anyway, no cooking done on Saturday.

Sunday morning I'm running to the store for the bread, milk, eggs necessities and again it is a busy day. Honestly, I hate when Sundays are busy. There is plenty of food in the refrigerator thanks to the work on Friday night, so everyone will be well-fed with homemade food for the day.

I have breaded eggplant and sauce frozen- I will put that in the refrigerator to thaw (I never tried the eggplant before so read tomorrow's post). Eggplant Parmesan and pasta are on tomorrow's menu and it is already mostly cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment