Monday, April 11, 2011

Already Monday

The weekend was so fast! Yesterday, we hosted a family brunch for Tim and Molly's birthdays. I like to have brunches...they are inexpensive, fast, and clean-up is easy. My menu was:

Ham
Scrambled Eggs
Southern Style Biscuits
Home Fries
Fresh Fruit
Cole Slaw

My Aunt brought a breakfast pizza that had eggs, cheese, pineapple, and ham on top and my mom brought Pistacio Pudding.

I tried a new product with the scrambled eggs; Philadelphia Cooking Cream Cheese. The cream cheese melted nicely into the eggs as they cooked resulting in creamy scrambled eggs. I will make scrambled eggs like this all the time.

After the crowd left, I needed to get some prep ready for this week. This week is busier than usual (somehow I feel like I keep saying that...perhaps I should evaluate what is usual). We have extra meetings and parties this week.

My plan for the week, in no particular order:

Leftover ham sandwiches
Tacos
Sausage and Fontina Sandwiches

on reserve in the freezer: Stuffed Shells, Marinara Sauce, Oven Fried Chicken (all made last week).

I preped the taco meat and the sausage sandwich filling last night. I'm ready and I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment