Thursday, April 14, 2011

Changes by the Hour

Last night:

Game cancelled.
Husband goes to football meeting.
I drive to birthday party and dance lessons for drop offs.
Grandparents help to clean house for the open house this weekend (I'm sure the lucky buyer will be there this week).
Grandparents refuse dinner out. Still have to feed the rest of us.
Drive to birthday party and dance lessons for pick ups.
Text husband...agree to go out for dinner. His treat!
Grateful for doggie bags.

Tonight:

Husband working late.
I teach late tonight.
Tim to practice (hubby, I think/hope)
Molly to science fair with a friend
Little kids to grandparents, grandparents return them later
I pick up from practice and science fair.
Again, grateful for doggie bags from restaurant last night.

I think tonight is set...but, you never know. I hope all parent's lives are like this sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment