Monday, April 18, 2011

Whew!

The weekend was a blur...again. Friday we had pizza with friends. Saturday I co-hosted a birthday party for my 30 year old Godchild! His finance and I planned the party to be his favorite things. I decorated with NY Yankee plates and decorations (even though my family likes other teams). We had his favorite foods:

Antipasto
Sausage and Peppers (see my recipe posted under "cookmom originals")
Meatballs with sauce
Hot wing stromboli ( we must get that recipe)
Taco dip
Bruschetta

It was a fun evening.

Sunday, we had lunch and dinner at relatives houses. My sister-in-law came in from South Carolina so we had visiting to do.

My plan for this week:

We have two baseball games, the usual number of dance lessons, softball practice, baseball practices, and meetings....

At today's baseball game we packed sandwiches, salads, and drinks to eat at the game.
Tomorrow, leftover meatballs and I will cook some pasta
Wednesday- grilled fresh mozzarella cheese sandwiches on some good Italian bread
Thursday- Oven fried chicken that I have in the freezer. The recipe is listed under "cookmom originals"

No comments:

Post a Comment