Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday Again

I cannot believe that I have not posted in a week! Spring is a busy time. Saturday, I made pork tacos to freeze. I used a pork shoulder as the recipe indicated but the shoulder is so fatty. Next time, I'm going to use a pork loin. I think the yield is much better and the pork shreads very nicely. I have the that in the freezer for our first "Sunny Sunday". The recipe is linked on the sidebar as "Wine Braised Pork Tacos".

On Sunday, I marinated a London Broil with brown sugar and bourbon (see recipe on sidebar). I grilled it on Monday and we have been using it for meals. With baseball season in full swing (no pun intended), we grab meals when we can. My job is to keep it all handy. And when I run low, the concession stand sells pizza. At least the profit is going to the kids and not the fast food companies (although, sometimes they get the business).

No comments:

Post a Comment