Monday, August 8, 2011

one week- already?

It has been a week since I posted last. I am sure my family has eaten in the meantime. Allow me to rethink the week...

Monday I was away so I had pasta in the refrigerator for everyone to eat. I also had a pork tenderloin marinating, so that got cooked on Tuesday. Wednesday was my hubby's birthday, so we had his favorite meal; steak, baked potato, broccoli, apple pie (in lieu of birthday cake). Thursday is always leftover buffet and the weekend flew by. Saturday, I prepared chicken enchiladas, ready for my husband to put into the oven for the evening.

We just cooked and ate the enchiladas for lunch today, Monday. It is amazing how fast time flies. Tonight, burgers, potatoes cooked on the grill, and maybe something else. I will have to get back to you once the menu is finalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment