Monday, April 4, 2011

Make Your Own Pizza Night

This Sunday, instead of a big "traditional Sunday dinner", I was having some friends over and wanted to have more of something fun. One of the friends requested chicken soup. Make your own pizza was the main course and chocolate covered fortune cookies were our dessert (I could not resist buying the fortune cookies when I saw them).

As things change...My girlfriends ended up going for a drink or two (or in their case, 12)in the afternoon. They did not drive to my house for dinner. I'm glad they were safe. We did the pizza for the family and gave an extra pizza to one of our neighbors.

The combinations of pizzas were:

Just regular sauce and cheese, some with pepperoni (the kids)
Chicken alfredo: jarred alfredo sauce, roasted chicken, rosemary, red onion and mozzarella
Shrimp and hot pepper on top of red pizza sauce and mozzarella
A mixture of sauces, olives, capers, artichoke hearts, capicola, and goat cheese.

We had great family time at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment