Friday, December 30, 2011

Already Friday

I have been enjoying having the week off. I relaxed and cooked and relaxed (and got a some work done). This week, I made ribs on Tuesday with mashed potatoes. Wednesday, I made Stout and Chicken Stew (from Eating Well, Feb. 2012)and tonight Veal and Gorgonzola meatballs. I can wait to try the meatballs...they are cooking as I write.

I usually like to start the New Year with some prepared food in the freezer. It did not happen on this vacation. Oh well! No use stressing over it.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and we are going out for dinner and dancing. New Year's Day is at family houses, so no cooking for me, unless I bring something. As of right now, I have not been assigned anything. That will change.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment